Students often ask: “What should I read to prepare for the IELTS exam?” Here is a list of resources that have often been used in past exams.
1. The Economist – a weekly newspaper focusing on international politics and business news and opinions.
3. New Scientist – a weekly science and technology news magazine, considered by some to be the world’s best, with diverse subject matter.
4. American Scientist – an illustrated bimonthly magazine of science and technology.
5. The Geographical Journal – publishers of original research and scholarship in physical and human geography.
6. Interscience – online editions of scientific, technical, medical and professional journals